28 September 2020
Embassy of Pakistan,
Announcement by Pakistan Embassy Ankara with regard to Consular Services
In view of the local regulations as well as to take necessary precautions in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Embassy of Pakistan Ankara would like to announce the following new measures with respect to provision of visa/passport/other consular services:
i. E-visa for Pakistan may please be applied online at: https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/.
ii. ’Renewal’ of Machine Readable Passports (MRPs), may please be applied online at https://onlinemrp.gov.pk/.
Embassy of Pakistan, 37 Iran Caddesi, Ankara, Turkey.
24/7 EMERGENCY HELP LINES:-
Embassy of Pakistan, Ankara, Turkey.
0090-531-496 63 99
0090-537-367 98 45
Consulate General of Pakistan, Istanbul, Turkey.
0090-533-022 46 95
0090-552-634 37 74
(Note: Consular Fee is non-refundable.)
1) Duly filled-in visa application form in Capital Letters.
2) Two recent passport size coloured photographs
3) Original Passport (valid for at least 6 months) along with 2 copies of first page and copies of previous visas.
4) In case of third country nationals, copy of valid Turkish residence card is required.
5) For Business visa, following documents are required:
a. Original recommendation letter of Chamber of Commerce in Pakistan
b.Original recommendation letter of Commercial Attache in Turkey
c. Registration letter of Turkish company from relevant Turkish Ticaret Odasi.
6) In case of Tourist Visa, a letter from any registered tourist organization in Pakistan plus introductory letter/letter from employer is required.
7) In case of Visit Visa, a letter of invitation along with Identity Card of the invitee. An introductory letter/letter from employer of applicant is also required.
8) In case of foreign spouses of Pakistani nationals, marriage certificate along with copies of ID card and Passport of Pakistani spouse is required.
9) In case of family re-union visas of Pakistani origin, proof of Pakistan origin is required, like; birth certificate and NICs of parents.
10) Visa Applicants may deposit visa fee ONLY after their visa application is approved by the Visa Officer.
11) E-visa for Pakistan can also be applied online at: https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/.
Machine Readable Passport (MRP):
(Note: The issuance of Machine Readable Passports (MRP) may be delayed due to unforeseen reasons and technical problems from the Directorate General of Immigration & Passports Headquarters, Islamabad, Pakistan.)
1) Physical presence is mandatory to apply for first-time Machine Readable Passport. Processing of MRP application includes; recording of biometric data (finger print scanning), taking applicant’s photograph, taking the applicant’s personal data and interview for which personal attendance is mandatory at the Embassy/Consulate General.
2) MRP applicants must possess valid computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or National Identity card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP) issued by National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) of Pakistan.
3) If there is a discrepancy between the information provided by the applicant and the data in NADRA’s database, the applicant can rectify the information first in the NICOP before applying for MRP. Moreover, the case will be treated as ’MRP modification’ and has to be applied at the Embassy/Consulate General.
4) The applicant will be required to produce documents like birth certificate, matriculation certificate, valid passport, or valid visa to prove or justify the change noticed in data fetched from NADRA warehouse.
5) In case of change of a female applicant’s name due to marriage, the applicant should have her NICOP/CNIC card changed to the married name, before applying for MRP, showing the marital status on the Marriage Certificate
Renewal of MRP:
1) Renewal of Machine Readable Passport at the Embassy/Consulate General has the same procedure as applying for new one with all required documents.
2) In addition, a simple MRP renewal (without any modification) can be carried out online via https://onlinemrp.gov.pk/. MRP cannot be renewed in mail or with any representative, i.e., the applicant has to be present in person while applying for MRP from the Embassy/Consulate General.
Following documents are required for processing a fresh MRP in lieu of lost passport:
1) Original Police Report, in detail, in respect of lost passport.
2) Original valid CNIC / NICOP along with a photocopy.
3) Photocopy of lost Pakistani Passport.
(Note: First-time MRP issuance in lieu of manual passport; issuance of MRP in lieu of lost passport; and MRP modification cases cannot be processed online and MUST BE processed at the Embassy/Consulate General by the applicant(s))
1) There is no set-up for applications of NICOP at Embassy/Consulate General.
2) The applicants must apply for their NICOP online from NADRA’s website: www.nadra.gov.pk.
Requirement for Renunciation of Pakistan’s Citizenship:
1) Applicant must be present in person.
2) Six copies of Form X (dully filled in) plus six copies of Computer Form.
3) Original valid Pakistani Passport with two set copies of relevant pages.
4) Original valid NICOP/CNIC with two set of copies.
5) USD 10 as processing fee.
6) Seven recent passport size Photographs with light blue background.
7) Two Copies of the Turkish passport.
8) Original letter of Turkish Ministry of Interior for renunciation of nationality along with English translation (two copies each).
Requirement for Registration of Child with the Embassy (within three months of birth):
1) Applicant must be present in person (except for Pakistanis living in North Macedonia, Kosovo and Northern Cyprus).
2) Duly filled-in Form S.
3) Five photograph of child with light blue background.
4) Birth Certificate (Original).
5) Copies of Pakistani valid Passports and CNIC/NICOP of parents having marital status written (original).
6) Copy of parents’ residence card in country of stay.
7) Marriage certificate of parents dully attested by the relevant Pakistani authorities.
Power of Attorney/Attestation:
1) Applicant must be present in person along with original CNIC/NICOP.
2) Applicant will sign the document at the Embassy in front of the Consular Officer.
3) Witnesses must be present if mentioned on the document. Original CNIC/NICOP, along with copies, of witnesses are required.
4) Processing fee for power of attorney is USD 20 per document.
Legalization of Documents:
1) Foreign documents (Turkish) must be first legalized/attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey before attestation at this Embassy.
2) Documents issued by the Pakistani authorities must be attested by either the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (in Islamabad) or any of the 4 Camp Offices (in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, respectively) before attestation at the Embassy/Consulate General.
3) Attestation fee for any document is 20 USD per page.